What is Live Video Streaming?
Live Video Streaming refers to the process of distributing a webcast media file over the Internet. The term ‘webcast’ literally means broadcasting over the web. It directly pertains to non-interactive linear events and streams. Live Video Streaming is done with the help of streaming media technology. Other than Live streaming, webcast media video may also get distributed on the Internet for on demand viewing.
LiveOnSpot offers Professional Streaming Media, Turnkey Video Casting Services including large scale Live video streaming through our Global Delivery Hubs via Web, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Smart Phone, Facebook & YouTube.
Why to Stream Videos Live?
- You can have a planned event by sending advance invites, create excitement, capture interest & gain viewers by connecting & interacting with them.
- A perfect opportunity to share your story, capture special moments, to make fulfilled announcements & instantly connect with them on a one to one basis.
- Captured special movements with the audience enable them to relate & connect with the brand & message.
Our Video Casting Solutions are fully geared up to serve the following:
- Talk by VIP or Celebrity
- Live Business Presentations
- Shareholder Meetings
- Business Performance Review
- Corporate Announcements
- Marketing Presentations
- Product Demos
- Promotional Videos
- Road Shows
- Press Meets
- Live Online Lectures
- On-demand Recorded Lectures
- E-tutoring Modules
- Fashion Shows
- Award Ceremonies
- Product Launches
- Musical Concerts
- Sporting Events
- Promotional Events
- Club Events/ Parties
- Spiritual Gatherings
- Motor Sports Streaming
- Weddings / Anniversaries
- Birthday Parties
- Live Production consulting
- A/V Integration and Encoding professional services
- Pre-production- Streaming testing & Support
- Video Player Customization and Website integration
- US West Coast & East Coast
- Europe: Amsterdam, UK, Ireland, Frankfurt
- Asia-Pacific: Singapore, Malaysia
Streaming using an HD camera is ideal for professionals looking to share key issues, answer questions from fans, or comment on the day’s events. And streaming using an HD camera is an excellent option for content creators looking to deliver the best quality broadcast possible
Multi-camera social broadcasts is an attractive option for content creators looking for maximizing their creative output through custom picture-in-picture layouts, source cropping, Live switching, and more. Having facilitated using powerful encoding software and hardware platforms, multi-camera streaming is a popular and versatile Live production setup. Professional content creators use multi-camera streams for broadcasting Live events, etc.
Multi-camera streaming & software encoding:
We use dedicated Live streaming software applications that support multiple video sources. By using the software encoder route, you’ll still need a couple of separate hardware components which we add to the project.
- Reach more number of targeted people. Video content is more appealing & desirable.500 million Facebook Users view videos daily on the platform.
- Helps your customers to understand and recall your product/service better with loyalty.
- Enriched with Live Product Launch / Events. Provides information immediately. You can announce flash sales / flash discounts.
- Works as a tutorials for customers and offers scope for Instant customer feedback.
- Performance analytics from visible measures & algorithm.
- Sharing a Live content with others makes your customers to become brand ambassadors for referrals.
- Brands can archive Live events on their timeline for future brand recall.
- Has the potential to generate better leads & sales.