LiveOnSpot - a Google Trusted & Certified Agency
We were selected, trained and certified by Google for the Street View Trusted Agency Program.
Google Street View Tours display 360° panorama images stitched together to present a virtual tour of a business that can be searched using Google Maps. The tours are linked to Google search & map results and show views from the street to the inside of business.Enhance your presence across Google with a premium-quality, 360º virtual tour powered by Street View technology. It’s a simple, fast and affordable way to showcase the character and beauty of your business view on your Google listing and across the web!
We are here to provide business owners a 360 Virtual Tour Technology. A virtual tour allows your prospect to step into your place of business or organization. This experience will increase customer contacts and works for you 24 hours a day.
Point of Interest Shots
All Google Street View packages include a set of Point of Interest Shots. These are HD still photos that include pictures of your decor, storefront, merchandise or restaurant dishes. All photos are professionally edited by our team of designers, and are delivered to you for future marketing campaigns.
Ipsos study [pdf in English]
Ipsos study [pdf in English]
Study details on next slide
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
Download overview [pdf]
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:
- 1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
- 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout the field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.
Your Google business listing is your company’s most visible asset. Improve your presence with Street View content.
Plant your flag. When prospective customers seek you out on Google Maps, help ensure that their first encounters are great ones.
Hotel Searches on Google
Give travelers a tour of your hotel when they find your property on Google Search or Google Maps.
Twenty two reasons to establish the need for a 360 Virtual Tour of your business in Google Street View:
- To show case your business literally on the Google Map.
- Easy to link the Google Virtual Tour into your own website and social media pages.
- Enables enhanced Google Local Business page and Google Maps listing.
- Technology backed by one of the worlds most trusted brands – Google.
- Available throughout the year - 24/7, 365 days.
- Displayed to customers / potential customers locally and worldwide.
- Your clients can add their own reviews and photos.
- You can add multiple locations.
- Hosting of images and tour is FREE.
- Copyright of images is owned by the client.
- Re-shoots can be ordered as and when the business requires.
- This could be the best and most effective cost ratio marketing product available – One-time payment.
- Automatically integrated in most new Google related products.
- Allows potential customers to virtually visit your business before they visit your business.
- Probably the lowest cost 'virtual tour' on the market.Zero listing or Licensing fee.
- Re-shoots can be used to promote a specific high-traffic period for a business. E.g. New Year Events
- Brings your business listing to life with a 360-degree, interactive Google Virtual Tour
- Provides you with Professional "Point of Interest" photographs of your business
- Embrace emerging technology
- No monthly or annual cost.
For Your Business View to be exhibited in Google Street View